Chapman's Sundae Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Remember those good ole days? Chapman's Ice Cream Sundaes are made with that old fashioned taste.  You can now enjoy your Sundae with Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt. Each Sundae is drizzled with sauce and sprinkled with an abundance of toppings.  10 delicious flavours to choose from. See more here.

November 29, 2016

I really like Chapman's ice cream sundae it is so delicious! I usually don't eat ice cream but I decided to try this and I am glad I did! I like the strawberry flavour mixed in with the vanilla ice cream and the cake bits on top. It makes a great snack while watching t.v.

September 28, 2016

Ce type de dessert est très pratique à avoir dans son congélateur quand nous sommes pressé ! Très rapide et délicieux en bouche !!c'est tellement pratique.

September 28, 2016

If we buy this kind of scoopable ice cream for dessert, Chapman's is my absolute favourite. Super reasonable priced and suuuuuper delicious. This one is one of my favourites. Exploding flavours, nice to look at and a decent amount in the package.

September 24, 2016

I find the Chapman's Sundae's are very delicious, I have tried a variety of the flavours they offer and have enjoyed each and everyone of them! They are great to serve when you have friends over for a last minute dinner or when you want a treat with your family.

June 30, 2016

For me not one of there better products. The strawberry shortcake I found lacked in taste. The sauce weak in taste and amount, the cake too mushy , I didn't enjoy, Hand made much better.

Thanks

June 21, 2016

Meh, wasn't too impressed. Didn't like first of all the packaging, very tough to open, was frustrated. I didn't like the angel food cake bits, left a weird taste. The ice cream is decent, also the strawberry sauce is lacking in "real" strawberry flavor. I wouldn't purchase again.

June 06, 2016

The #Chapman's ice cream cream Sunday is pretty good. I'm not sure about the angel food cake croutons or whatever they put inside them. Sort of a meaningless distraction but possibly visually interesting to some. Opening the container however is quite another story however. I can best relate the experience to trying to extricate lobster meat out of the shell, or trying to break into a barbed wire compound. This product should come with bandaids!

April 06, 2016

I just recently tried this and I didn't really like it which says a lot because ice cream is my favorite thing to eat. I didn't like the ice cream it didn't really have a vanilla taste to it and the pieces of cake on top weren't the best either. I like these sundaes just not this flavor.

March 13, 2016

I have tried all 4. One I didn't like but other 3 I did. I foudn it pricey for the amount you get in a tube. I do find flovors are good and makes a very nice dessert for a family gathering

March 10, 2016

I thought I'd relate what happened this week to me. I love the Chapmans butterscotch sundae and buy it all the time, but when I started toeat it with one of the kids it did not taste right.To make a long story short I checked the expiry dateand it was Dec 15/2015. I took it back the next day and got a refund.So, don;t make a mistake I did check the expiry dates.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags