Chapman's Vanilla Chocolate Chip ice cream

Chapman's Vanilla Chocolate Chip ice cream Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Creamy vanilla ice cream with chocolate flakes

January 12, 2016

Yummy creamy affordable ice cream that comes in so many delicious flavours. The vanilla chocolate chip kind is one of my favorites.

January 12, 2016

I like this icecream, its creamy and rich and I love the chocolate chips, this icecream is inexpensive and so yummy

February 19, 2014

i buy this product when i can find it i love the taste the quality of it and the fact it has a lot of chocolate chips in it i cannot just eat one bowl of Chapman's icecream it's delicous i always reccomend their products to the comsumers to try their products

February 17, 2014

Chapman s Ice cream is soooo creamy yummy and flavorful and one of the best brands that i buy all the time :)

September 05, 2013

I love chapman Ice-cream. vanilla chocolate chip not only satisfies my want for great ice cream it had great chocolate for my chocolate fix.
I am a chapman member and would not eat any other kind.

September 05, 2013

I like it because it almost tastes like soft ice cream you get from the truck. It is great to eat and remember those times running after the ice cream truck.

September 03, 2013

Usually only ice cream we buy love how it is peanut / nut free love the quality for the price, many great flavors

August 30, 2013

Great selection of flavours and a great price.

August 17, 2013

I love the flavour and the price is great. I also love that it is Canadian company

August 13, 2013

It's not that i don't like chapmans ice cream, i just find it very creamy and rich compared to farmers and scotsburn which i normall eat. I find that the plain flavors are just too rich so i prefer to go with mint chocolate chip! They aren't too expensive and tend to have a lot of coupons along with them.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches