Chapman's Vanilla Chocolate Chip ice cream

Chapman's Vanilla Chocolate Chip ice cream Reviews

Ranked #303 out of 437 in Ice Cream

Creamy vanilla ice cream with chocolate flakes

March 15, 2017

Delicious! You can not beat the price or taste of this product. This is one of my go to flavors and my kids and hubby all enjoy it. Always a good amount of chocolate chips to ice cream.

January 12, 2016

Yummy creamy affordable ice cream that comes in so many delicious flavours. The vanilla chocolate chip kind is one of my favorites.

January 12, 2016

I like this icecream, its creamy and rich and I love the chocolate chips, this icecream is inexpensive and so yummy

February 19, 2014

i buy this product when i can find it i love the taste the quality of it and the fact it has a lot of chocolate chips in it i cannot just eat one bowl of Chapman's icecream it's delicous i always reccomend their products to the comsumers to try their products

February 17, 2014

Chapman s Ice cream is soooo creamy yummy and flavorful and one of the best brands that i buy all the time :)

September 05, 2013

I love chapman Ice-cream. vanilla chocolate chip not only satisfies my want for great ice cream it had great chocolate for my chocolate fix.
    I am a chapman member and would not eat any other kind.

September 05, 2013

I like it because it almost tastes like soft ice cream you get from the truck. It is great to eat and remember those times running after the ice cream truck.

September 03, 2013

Usually only ice cream we buy love how it is peanut / nut free love the quality for the price, many great flavors

August 30, 2013

Great selection of flavours and a great price.

August 17, 2013

I love the flavour and the price is great. I also love that it is Canadian company