Good

Chapman's Vanilla Ice cream Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 17, 2016

My family and I are very loyal Chapman's customers, their ice cream is phenomenal - their pricing is also amazing, the taste is very high quality but the cost is not! My kids love it, especially on a hot summer day. They have a ton of variety when it comes to flavors and different kinds of novelties. There is always something for everyone. The most amazing thing about Champan's ice cream is that it's 100% gluten free.

January 27, 2016

I love to buy and eat Chapman's vanilla ice cream.. I find the fact that it is a Canadian product is a selling feature for me and it helps that it is delicious. They price is always good or you can find it on sale so why buy any other ice cream. Plus if you really have a good look on the label most of the products are not ice cream but instead frozen desserts...yuk.

April 26, 2015

Its very creamy and my favorite dessert.I sometimes add some smarties and other candies for the kids.Must have for summers.

January 05, 2015

This is my favorite ice cream and so reasonably priced

January 22, 2014

This is by far my favourite vanilla ice cream. Not too sweet, not too creamy (I don't like heavy fatty ice cream), great vanilla flavour, wonderful silky texture. Chapmans frozen yogurt is also awesome, especially Maple Walnut!
Everyday pricing at Westfair/RCSS/Extra Foods/No Frills is very reasonable, otherwise I buy only on sale at other banners.

December 05, 2012

This deliciously satisfying ice cream is a household favorite. It's perfectly creamy and smooth, vanilla flavourful and makes the best rootbeer floats.