• ChapStick Cake Batter
Good

ChapStick Cake Batter Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 783 in Lip Balm

October 09, 2016

This is my favourite Chapstick flavour!! I originally purchased it in the U.S, and since I can't find it here, I always get people to grab me some when they travel. I love the taste!!! It is very moisturizing and I love the cute packaging!!!

March 21, 2016

I have always been a huge fan of baby lips, and have sworn by its awesome protection and range. However, I think I am about to change my mind. This last christmas I received this product in my stocking and was a little intrigued by the scent of cake batter. Being a loyal baby lips fan I put this to the side in my dresser as an emergency backup. Well my emergency time came when my baby lips was completely used up and I needed a night lip balm. I decided to give it a go and I have been very pleasantly surprised! The scent is ....AMAZING!!!! Not only does it smell delicious it does a wonderful if not better job at keeping my lips moisturized and protected :) I highly recommend this product to anyone!!!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag