ChapStick Classic Cherry

ChapStick Classic Cherry Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 834 in Lip Balm

December 31, 2016

This chapstick smells great! I love how it feels on my lips. It goes on really smooth and you dont feel like you are wearing anything. It gives instant relief of chap lips for a long time without it being sticky. I would use this brand again for sure.

November 28, 2016

I really like this product, it is available at dollar stores and it's incredibly cheap but really effective. The delicious scent is so nice and my lips loved it.

September 28, 2016

Really great lip moisturizer. Goes on smooth with no sticky residue. Yummy scent, but not a huge fan of the slight red tint it leaves. For a quick burst of moisture on chapped lips, it is my go-to for lip therapy.

June 03, 2016

Chapstick is the best product to use on your lips to keep them moist and soft. The price is perfect and it actually works. My family swears by this product and we always have a few different tubes laying around the house.

April 27, 2016

Great little chap stick that does everything you want it too. Moisturizes without leaving lips sticky. Keeps lips nice and soft. Packaging isn't bulky, so it's easy to carry around.
    Bonus: whenever I wear it Katy Perry gets stuck in my head.

April 20, 2016

this is a simple effective way to moisturize your lips quickly and effectively, this chapstick is thick enough to not ware out fast like cheaper lip balms and is compact, therefore I deem it perfect in my eyes.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans