ChapStick Classic Cherry

ChapStick Classic Cherry Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 787 in Lip Balm

November 28, 2016

I really like this product, it is available at dollar stores and it's incredibly cheap but really effective. The delicious scent is so nice and my lips loved it.

September 28, 2016

Really great lip moisturizer. Goes on smooth with no sticky residue. Yummy scent, but not a huge fan of the slight red tint it leaves. For a quick burst of moisture on chapped lips, it is my go-to for lip therapy.

June 03, 2016

Chapstick is the best product to use on your lips to keep them moist and soft. The price is perfect and it actually works. My family swears by this product and we always have a few different tubes laying around the house.

April 27, 2016

Great little chap stick that does everything you want it too. Moisturizes without leaving lips sticky. Keeps lips nice and soft. Packaging isn't bulky, so it's easy to carry around.
Bonus: whenever I wear it Katy Perry gets stuck in my head.

April 20, 2016

this is a simple effective way to moisturize your lips quickly and effectively, this chapstick is thick enough to not ware out fast like cheaper lip balms and is compact, therefore I deem it perfect in my eyes.