• ChapStick Classic Mint
  • ChapStick Classic Mint

ChapStick Classic Mint Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 814 in Lip Balm

January 07, 2017

This is a really good chapstick and it is also very soothing on dry chapped and cracked lips. It heals and protects and can be used as a preventative or a cure for chapped lips. Personally, it is still one of my favourites. One I remember using as a child and getting a vast array of different flavors in my stocking every year at Christmas. This has been around forever and I really love the mint flavor and the way the mint actually alleviates any pain associated with cracked lips.

January 06, 2017

This is a lip balm that you cannot go wrong with. Like it says in the name, its a classic. The mint is so refreshing and feels great on your lips. It also helps a great deal with chapped lips. The price is also fantastic. I love this lip balm and have been using it for years.

October 06, 2016

This is probadly one of the first lip balms I have used. I like how the balm has some thickness to it and it keep my lips soft and smooth
    I don't have to reapply this product as much

September 03, 2016

I had to run into the pharmacy last night as I couldn't find my lip balm, and my lips were terribly dry. I grabbed the least expensive, which happened to be Chapstick Classic mint. It was not a pleasant experience at all. Very waxy, it was difficult to apply, pulling at my lips more than moisturizing. The mint aspect seemed to sting, and it left a white coating all over my lips. Could be that it was an old one, I couldn't find an expiry date on the tube, and I had already thrown the packaging away.

August 15, 2016

The ChapStick has a nice minty taste and moisten my lips when they are dry especialy in the winter time when my lips are dry and cracked this product helps me alot .I would buy it again.

August 15, 2016

Chapstick is a classic staple in my purse and on my nightstand. I've been using it for years! My son likes this one too. This is not sticky and doesn't have a bad taste to it if you brush your lips. The mint is refreshing. I buy these in 2-packs.

April 26, 2016

This reminds of highschool, the smell, the brand. I find Chapstick a bit waxy on the lips. I feel there are so many innovative products out there. Don't get me wrong, Chapstick is a great brand but I feel as I become older I am progressing with new things.

March 31, 2016

My all time favourite lip balm. I LOVE the minty flavour and how it feels on my lips. It doesn't feel sticky. It's the best when applied right after I've brushed my teeth! However, moisture doesn't last super long, but this is also because I regularly wear drying lipsticks. This stuff helps to moisturise my lips and make them ready for another lipstick application the next day.

March 02, 2016

Keeping it simple with this one. It works and it's super cheap. I like the way mint lip balm feels. It's makes my lips feel cool. But going outside with this one makes them feel really cold. Lol

March 02, 2016

I wear a lot of chap stick during colder months because my lips get dry and cracked this Chapstick is great ,it hydrates my lips and has a nice hint of mint that's cool and refreshing. Chapstick is super cheap and compact so you can put it in your purse or pocket ,a really great product that everyone should have