ChapStick Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew

ChapStick Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 783 in Lip Balm

September 12, 2016

I really like the dual-ended chap stick. This left my lips feeling nicely hydrated and the scents were nice as well. My biggest problem is that my grandson got a hold of it and thought it was a dessert and tried to eat them. Very nice to get 2 in one!

February 12, 2016

Thought I'd try something new. From now on, I will stick to my regular ChapStick product. I found that the caps didn't stay on and I ended up with a mess in my coat, my purse and my pocket on different occasions. More mess than what it is worth.

February 12, 2016

I am really enjoying that this product has two different types, one for the day time and one for the night. The Day side has SPF which is good when you will be outside in the sun and you want to be sure your lips are protected. A con is that I don't really like the feel of it probably because it has the SPF in it. For some reason ChapStick with SPF leaves a film on my lips and I really don't like that.

Now the Night time version is my favorite! I am actually guilty of using that in the day time when I know I won't be out in the sun that day. I feel nice and moisturized and I feel my lips improving without getting that icky film on my lips. I received this as a product test free of charge in exchange for my opinion.

July 30, 2015

Loved the double flavour able to choose between 2 kinds in one or double up using both!

May 18, 2015

Banana & Strawberry
Kind of tasted cheap, banana was better

November 11, 2014

I got a nasty cold. You know the one were your nose and lips are so dry and irritated that you feel even worse the you have to.

This product saved my lips and sanity, It worked so well. I still got a little dryness but this was an extreme case and it would have been so much worse if I didn't have it. I used the moisture lock during the day so that I my lips would stay nice and hydrated. Before going to bed I used the Renew site so that it would heal and keep my lips healthy.

So OK now this product is not just for when you have a cold.
The Hydration lock Moisture side has CoQ10 and Hyaluronic Sheres to helps your lips look younger reducing the appearance of fine lines and gives your lips a fuller smoother look.

The renew side is made of natural butters such as Shea and Mango which softens , conditions and revitalises your lips.

November 07, 2014

I really like this product. It is duel ended. On one end it moisturizes your lips and on the other end it renews the lips. The hydration lock moisturize & renew Chap Stick helps improve the appearance of fine lines and helps make the lips softer & fuller.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil