Good

ChapStick - Fruit Smootie Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 787 in Lip Balm

February 07, 2016

Love the cute little tubes and variety of flavours, received as a gift and have enjoyed them! Nice product, works well, not at all sticky and lasts quite a while!

October 17, 2015

Love the strawberry banana combination. Moisturizing as all chapsticks are but you can't compare this scent.

June 04, 2015

Loved that there were two scents on each side. Reminded me of chapsticks when I was younger but the packaging was very sleek and not too flashy. They smell amazing which makes me want to apply it all the time (thats a good thing!). Works really well as well and lasts long.

May 15, 2015

I received the new strawberry banana smoothie ChapStick compliments of samplesource.com. I love the dual ended flavors. You can mix them together or just use one or the other. It works really great at moisturizing the lips and actually tastes like the fruit. The only thing I didn't like is that it leaves a funny after taste if you lick your lips too often but it's very hard not to when they taste yummy. I found this at my local grocery store for under $3 which is a great price. I think this product would appeal to children as well.

April 24, 2015

I recently got chaptick strawberry/banana fruit smootie sample, since using chapstick for years I was quite excited about this sample, but was disappointed it seemed to dry my lips out more than just the regular chapstick or other flavors and the taste wasnt so great either.