ChapStick Hydration Lock Day & Night; Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 539 in Misc

March 23, 2016

I really love the Chap Stick-Hydration Lock Day & Night Skin Protectant Sunscreen it is super cool because you use one end during the day time and the other end during the night, this products is awesome and works well my lips always feel properly hydrated I carry it around everywhere with me, and when I run out of it I will purchase another one.

October 01, 2015

Got this as as ample and only used it once. Did not like the feeling on my lips

April 03, 2015

This is another one of those products that I don't know how to really rate. I like the fact one end has an spf and the other end for night, is thicker and hydrates while you sleep. The thing I didn't like was the smell and it being on the thin side for day. I wish the spf factor was higher too.

January 05, 2015

I recently got this new Chap Stick with one of my subscription boxes. I only rated it a 4 because the night side is amazing!!! I used it all day long!!! The day side however I fond not vey effective. Maybe it wold be better for summer time, sadly Ill never know since it fell out of my pocket at Walmart. (crying!)

January 05, 2015

I love this product and use it regularly

October 29, 2014

This dual ended stick locks in moisture for hours. The daytime side offers a formula containing SPF 12, while the nighttime end is a bit thicker coverage for staying power.

My lips feel great after using this product. There is a bit of a medicine smell, but it doesn't last long.