ChapStick Lip Balm in Mint Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 787 in Lip Balm

March 31, 2016

I usually go back and forth between the Mint flavour and the Original flavour for ChapStick. Again, this chapstick will not fail you, very light, moisturising and hydrating to the lips!! I love the mint flavour as I am obsessed with mint flavoured things although I have to admit, one of the most satisfying things about this chapstick is applying it and when you drink water or when it's really cold outside, you feel this cooling-effect on your lips.

very cheap, can be found anywhere and is a product I am always going back to :-)

May 04, 2015

A good, all around chap stick. Cheap and effective and great mint flavour. It is a bit warier than other chap sticks, but goes on without feeling too thick.

August 24, 2014

I bought this because they didn't have cherry or strawberry and I was having Chapstick withdrawal (not kidding)
So I tried it and at first the mint was very different, very minty but after two days I really liked it because it actually stayed on my lips longer.

August 13, 2014

This is my go to lip product. I've been testing others and I always go back to this one. The minty fresh feeling is enjoyable and I feel it keeps my lips from getting of dry.

February 16, 2013

Love this stuff. I put a thick layer on before bed and my lips are super moisturized with no flakes by the morning. The tingly feeling is nice too.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!