ChapStick Lip Balm in Mint Reviews

Ranked #548 out of 819 in Lip Balm

March 31, 2016

I usually go back and forth between the Mint flavour and the Original flavour for ChapStick. Again, this chapstick will not fail you, very light, moisturising and hydrating to the lips!! I love the mint flavour as I am obsessed with mint flavoured things although I have to admit, one of the most satisfying things about this chapstick is applying it and when you drink water or when it's really cold outside, you feel this cooling-effect on your lips.

very cheap, can be found anywhere and is a product I am always going back to :-)

May 04, 2015

A good, all around chap stick. Cheap and effective and great mint flavour. It is a bit warier than other chap sticks, but goes on without feeling too thick.

August 24, 2014

I bought this because they didn't have cherry or strawberry and I was having Chapstick withdrawal (not kidding)
    So I tried it and at first the mint was very different, very minty but after two days I really liked it because it actually stayed on my lips longer.

August 13, 2014

This is my go to lip product. I've been testing others and I always go back to this one. The minty fresh feeling is enjoyable and I feel it keeps my lips from getting of dry.

February 16, 2013

Love this stuff. I put a thick layer on before bed and my lips are super moisturized with no flakes by the morning. The tingly feeling is nice too.

kristina13 added a new review for