ChapStick® MixStix® Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 787 in Lip Balm

June 21, 2016

Great product I can't stress that enough! The smell is addictive and you will love the moisture on your lips. Try different flavours and find the right one for you!

January 20, 2016

I received this product as a sample and I liked it. The idea of having different flavours in 1 lip balm was great. I found that it did the job and moisturizer my lips. Tasted good too.

November 01, 2015

I really like the idea of having two flavours in one! I find that the scent was very aritifial (on both sides) and it wasn't particularly moisturizing either. The concept is great, but the execution was not. I won't be buying this in the future unfortunately.

July 15, 2015

this product was average. but the scents smelled so tropical and amazing! its like getting 2 for 1.

July 15, 2015

Chapstick MixStick was a great idea that didn't work. The one I tried tasted great but one end was melted and did not work at all. It leaked chapstick from one end and I was not able to put it in my purse or pocket as it caused a mess.It seemed like there was way less product over all for the price. Would not buy it again.

July 07, 2015

I received this as a sample from somewhere and I just loved it ! The smell of both ends was great and I found that it did a good job of hydrating my lips!

June 15, 2015

I received this ChapStick as part of a sample package and was excited to try it as there are several double-ended lip balm products being released on the market and I hadn't tried one yet. The pink (strawberry) side was the only one I ended up using. The yellow (banana) side smelled like medicine to me (yuck) and even if I had enjoyed the scent, I couldn't have been bothered to mix both flavours. It's a cute idea, but for now, I'll continue to stick with simple, one flavoured lip balms. The moisturizing effects were average. I haven't used any ChapStick products for years until I tried this, and found that it wasn't as hydrating or moisturizing as the majority of other lip balms I have used. I will definitely try other ChapStick products in the future, but will not be purchasing this one.

June 09, 2015

I love this product , two lip balms in one stick that you can mix, the flavors are great, and it kept my lips nice and smooth!

June 09, 2015

This is a great product!!! It made my lips so smooth right away. The flavours are delish. Use one or the other , or both flavours at once!

June 02, 2015

I looove this lip balm it is such a cool idea... like whats better than two different lip balms in one.. you can you either side of use them together! Currently the lip balm I have been using the most!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!