Chapters Indigo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 970 in Books

January 15, 2017

Best bookstore in my opinion, I go here three times as much as I do Barnes and Nobel. Prices are better, selection in store isn't that huge but online you can get anything and you still earn points!

January 10, 2017

I LOVE Chapters!! I also am signed up on the website (you get points!!) I love it not just for the books, but for all of the home decor, Christmas ornaments, and special gifts. Great store- can be pricey, but look for sales

January 06, 2017

Love that it carries a large selection of book in store and more on-line, I love the home products as well. Their Christmas collections and paper are so great. This is my go to for boxing day and order pre-release books. Some of the home products are overpriced but they do have great sales once in awhile

January 06, 2017

I love visiting Chapters Indigo a few times a week. What a wonderful atmosphere. One stop shop for book lovers, magazines and of course great children's section. I have bought so many baby gift items from this store and they even gift wrap. Wow!

January 06, 2017

This is the best place to shop for books and magazines. It also has many other great products. They offer great rewards. The only issue is they can be a bit pricey. You might wait for sales.

December 28, 2016

Chapters is the best place to go for booklovers and has many fun house items as well! It has a great atmosphere that helps you relax and enjoy time in the store. In fact, most Chapters Indigo stores also have a Starbucks attached so you can read your newly purchased book!

November 30, 2016

Love their homeware and novelty items. They are a little overpriced on everything but books...but if you can get a good sale, it's more than worth making a stop there!

November 30, 2016

I think I'm slightly addicted to this store. I love their selections of journals, pens, coffee mugs and all the other novelty items they have. I always put items from the store on my list for holidays and birthdays. One of my favorite places to shop when looking for a special and meaningful gift for the people closest to me. Prices can be a little high if you're on a budget but they often have sale and clearance items to make up for it.
    Love this store and can't get enough of it.

November 25, 2016

I love bookstores and Chapters is no exception. I don't even mind seeing non-book related products in store anymore, like I used to, because it adds to the feel and there are so many great things you can buy in store. Everything is neatly organized, browsing (and "trying", ie reading) is encouraged (though by buying in store instead of online you often get more beat up books), the staff are nice and helpful, and their points program is great. The one thing I don't like is that the in store prices are higher than online. I understand the reasoning, but considering how much money Chapters makes it doesn't make sense to pay overheard in store when you rarely find other stores that do that. Also, their policies about ripping covers off books and throwing them out when they're not profitable, so that neither the publisher nor the author makes any money, is disgusting and that's a practice that needs to be stopped. The print book industry could decline and practices like that would only further their own decline.

October 21, 2016

K'adore le chapter /indigo. J'ai reçu une carte cadeau et j'ai tout de suite acheté sur le sites. Livraison très rapide et beau choix d'articles modes de toutes sortes.

Rocket Candies