Chapters Indigo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1001 in Books

February 21, 2017

I love Indigo. There so much and many different things. Books that you are looking for and books you didn't
    Know you were looking for. Plus there is a huge variety of many different things: beauty, home decor, baby toys, toys. So many things. Website is so easy to navigate as well.

February 06, 2017

I love Chapters! Sometimes I just go to the stores to browse and check out all of the different books they have as well as amazing home accessories! Many also have a Starbucks built into the store - it's one of my favourite solo relaxation outings! I also enjoy shopping online, checking out the sales and seeing what's new!

January 22, 2017

I LOVE Chapters/Indigo! The stores are SO full of books and cute household items. Even mittens and other wearables. I also love the online site. I bought a giftcard for my boyfriend for christmas from the site and it came in the mail so quickly! The books also arrive super quick and usually have free shipping!

January 15, 2017

Best bookstore in my opinion, I go here three times as much as I do Barnes and Nobel. Prices are better, selection in store isn't that huge but online you can get anything and you still earn points!

January 10, 2017

I LOVE Chapters!! I also am signed up on the website (you get points!!) I love it not just for the books, but for all of the home decor, Christmas ornaments, and special gifts. Great store- can be pricey, but look for sales

January 06, 2017

Love that it carries a large selection of book in store and more on-line, I love the home products as well. Their Christmas collections and paper are so great. This is my go to for boxing day and order pre-release books. Some of the home products are overpriced but they do have great sales once in awhile

January 06, 2017

I love visiting Chapters Indigo a few times a week. What a wonderful atmosphere. One stop shop for book lovers, magazines and of course great children's section. I have bought so many baby gift items from this store and they even gift wrap. Wow!

January 06, 2017

This is the best place to shop for books and magazines. It also has many other great products. They offer great rewards. The only issue is they can be a bit pricey. You might wait for sales.

December 28, 2016

Chapters is the best place to go for booklovers and has many fun house items as well! It has a great atmosphere that helps you relax and enjoy time in the store. In fact, most Chapters Indigo stores also have a Starbucks attached so you can read your newly purchased book!

November 30, 2016

Love their homeware and novelty items. They are a little overpriced on everything but books...but if you can get a good sale, it's more than worth making a stop there!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic