• Chapters/Indigo Throw Blanket
Good

Chapters/Indigo Throw Blanket Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 61 in Bedding, Towels, & Linen

July 21, 2016

When I nap, I always use this blanket. It was part of a promotion so I got a bit off the ticket price. It is not long enough to cover my shoulders to my toes (I'm 5'6") but it is super comfy, warm. It has been in the wash a few times and I can't see any wear or tear from the washing machine- which tells me it is made of some super high quality material. The cat likes to sleep on it and prefers this to a cat bed. I have a purple one right now, but I would definitely buy another if the promotion came up again :)

October 30, 2015

number one on my christmas list! I received one of these amazing blankets two years ago and have washed it maybe 25 times, This blanket is great, such good quality after so many washes its still just like it was when I first unwrapped it. The color stays great and even my cats love it.

June 30, 2015

These are really cozy, fluffy blankets. I like that there is a different texture on each side, so I can choose whichever I want at the time.
It is very warm!

May 25, 2015

I have 2 blankets from Chapters/Indigo and I love them. I've had both for at least 5-6 years and they are still in great shape and get lots of use.

May 25, 2015

I purchased a Chapters Blanket 4 years ago and to this day it is still in amazing shape. I have even put it through the wash and it is still as comfy as ever. The price point was great as well, which is a major plus!

April 29, 2015

these deserve a "wow" factor! so soft cozy & inexpensive. Make a beautiful gift for someone special or just for yourself. (Machine Washable too)

April 28, 2015

Absolutely adorable. I have one in brown. So soft and cuddly. Love it!! Looks good and serves great.

April 28, 2015

I got one of these blankets as a gift. They are so soft and luxurious. Quality made and durable. I was nervous about washing it but the blanket held its shape and still looks brand new. The perfect blanket for cuddling on the couch or to leave at the end your bed.

March 10, 2015

I love this, it's so soft, and warm. I like washing it with the Downy nighttime line of products and then taking naps on my couch

March 09, 2015

i love this! its so comfy to cuddle with. me and my dog!