Charity Pot Body Lotion
Good

Charity Pot Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1347 out of 1531 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 27, 2017

As someone with naturally dry skin, I was really looking forward to using charity pot as I had heard so many great things but alas, instead of dry skin, it left me oily and gross.

March 03, 2017

Charity pot from Lush Cosmetics is amazing if you have dry skin. My hands looked like they had aged about 100 years until I bought this lotion. I apply it every night before bed and my hands are always super soft. Plus all your proceeds go to charity so, why not?

May 14, 2009

My husband just bought me this lotion for mother's day. The last time I was in a Lush store the woman gave me a sample. This is an AMAZING lotion. I normally would not spend this much money on a lotion and I only did because I had tried the sample. It smells wonderful and it super moisturizing. The scent also lingers for a long time which is something that is important to me. Another wonderful part of this product is that every penny of the retail price minus taxes goes to charitable organizations. You can learn more about what organizations on their website. The combination of scent, moisture, and charity makes this a win-win product. There is no way you can go wrong with this lotion. Lush truly does make superb products.