Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Good

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 960 in Books

November 30, 2016

This book was huge when it first came out. I used to check it out of the library all of the time. Then the movie came out. I used to dream about the chocolate factory and flying in the elevator. I still look at the movie whenever I catch it on television.

February 23, 2016

As a candy lover, this book helped me discover my love for Roald Dahl. His imaginative ways envelop readers young and old alike in a real life candy land.

February 03, 2016

Such a classic my favorite as a little girl cant wait to read this to my son once hes old enough.

February 03, 2016

Such a classic! Never really understood it as a kid, but since I'm older, it's really surprising what kind of themes the author slipped into the book (kind of dark!). Despite this, my imagination still goes wild reading this book!

January 26, 2016

This one also is my favorite ! As you might see I luv to read . I read as a kid and saw the two movie versions , Gene Wilder and Johnny Depp loved the 2 versions

November 07, 2015

One of my favorites as a kid. Still love it. Was fun reading it to my kid. A funny and happy story, with a good message.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic