Good

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 1014 in Lipstick

October 24, 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Tree in Crimson is an on trend for fall deep red with an ever so slight oxbkood tinge that makes it perfect for autumn. Although it looks very dark in the gold metallic bullet once on it shows as a nice dark vampy color that works across all skin tones. It is highly pigmented and smooth going on. It feels comfortable on the lips and is creamy satin finish. It lasts for several hours and through drinking glasses of wine and a meal. When it wears off it leaves behind a beautiful berry stain. This is a great color for pale brunettes that won't leave you looking goth like and that warms up your skin tones. Price wise it is one of the more expensive lipsticks but we'll worth the cost. It is lip luxury.

September 12, 2016

The shade range on these lipsticks is decent, but I find the texture of the lipstick too slippery. It is too creamy and soft and does not last very long on me at all.

Updated On: September 12, 2016

For the price, I expect better.

September 12, 2016

Got this lipstick as a gift and absolutely love the formula. Great pigmentation and stays on pretty long. It does come off when you drink something. The finish is matte and I love that it feels like you don't have anything on after a minute. No sticky, slippery feel. I have dry lips so I put a thin layer of lip conditioner on underneath and stays on for hours. Recommend this one if you don't like the feeling of having something stuck on your lips

July 13, 2016

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick comes in a shiny gold tube with ridges. The bullet is slanted for a precise application. The formulation of my shade So Marilyn is creamy, it glides easily on the lips, provides opaque coverage and lasts the whole day, only requiring a bit of touch up after a big meal. Overall, it's a great lipstick. Given its price, though, it's more of an indulgence, but one without regrets.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!