• Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick
Good

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 1134 in Lipstick

March 26, 2017

I always have been avoiding matte lipsticks because they tend to be drying so I always preferred tinted lipbalms over matte lipsticks (I'm a big fan of YSL lipsticks). However, when I heard Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution lipsticks are hydrating matte lipsticks, I had to drop by Nordstrom and check them out. I had the honor to chat with one of the CT's makeup artists during an event and had her do my makeup. From all the colors we tried on, I ended up getting Amazing Grace which is a vintage tea rose color. It is very flattering color for my Asian skin tone.

One thing I really like about CT is that even if you can't swatch the lipsticks, you can see the lipstick on various skin tones online because not everyone have the same shade of skin. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and I will definitely recommend to all lipstick lovers to give it a try including those who tend to avoid matte lipsticks like me!

October 06, 2016

The only reason this doesn't have full stars is because it is a bit pricey at $38 CDN.

These are amazingly creamy for matte finish lipsticks and they stay that way. They are very long lasting and come in a beautiful, modern colour selection.

The packaging is a retro looking rose gold that is of a high quality and has good weight to it that reflects the higher price point of the product.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: