• Charmed Aroma Sterling Candle
Good

Charmed Aroma Sterling Candle Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 512 in Home Fragrance

May 09, 2016

This is not worth the money. The candle smells really good don't get me wrong but..... the ring. The ring I had fit me but the style, it's not something that I am going to wear at anytime, EVER! I don't think that I would even consider repurchasing this, not even as a gift, because who wants a ring that doesn't fit them? I think that they should consider letting people pick their size.

May 03, 2016

A popular item popping up all over my Facebook feed. the Charmed Aroma, its like a kinder surprise egg for chick who love candles and shiny rings. I've personally purchased 3 and these Sterling Candles go for 39.99 each. They currently have them in just the one scent, Apple Cinnamon Vanilla and oh it smells soooooooo good. it doesn't have a strong scent but its just the right amount. i prefer these candles over the regular candles because you are guaranteed a sterling silver ring AND you get this cute mercury stained dish you can use around the house for other things.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating