• Charmed Aroma Sterling Candle
Good

Charmed Aroma Sterling Candle Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

May 09, 2016

This is not worth the money. The candle smells really good don't get me wrong but..... the ring. The ring I had fit me but the style, it's not something that I am going to wear at anytime, EVER! I don't think that I would even consider repurchasing this, not even as a gift, because who wants a ring that doesn't fit them? I think that they should consider letting people pick their size.

May 03, 2016

A popular item popping up all over my Facebook feed. the Charmed Aroma, its like a kinder surprise egg for chick who love candles and shiny rings. I've personally purchased 3 and these Sterling Candles go for 39.99 each. They currently have them in just the one scent, Apple Cinnamon Vanilla and oh it smells soooooooo good. it doesn't have a strong scent but its just the right amount. i prefer these candles over the regular candles because you are guaranteed a sterling silver ring AND you get this cute mercury stained dish you can use around the house for other things.