Charmed Aroma Vanilla Crepe Candle

Charmed Aroma Vanilla Crepe Candle Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

December 02, 2016

I absolutely loved my Charmed aroma candle. I got this vanilla 1 and another one. They both smelled fantastic and they both had Rings inside them which was lovely.

October 29, 2016

I purchased one of these when they were very popular on social media. The soy wax is very soft and the fragrance was beautiful. The three wick candle burned perfectly and lasted many hours. It was fun waiting to reach the tin foil and finding the surprise ring. The ring was pretty but started to tarnish soon after. I cleaned out the jar after the candle was done and repurposed for makeup brushes. These are great for gifts although a little on the pricey side. Good quality soy wax though.

August 23, 2016

this candle had a scent that was very light and kinda off Two wicks is nice so it burns well
The rings was a bonus worth 100.00 but not something I would purchase but will use it for special occasions

August 01, 2016

I do find these candles quite pricey ( unless of course you get a super expensive ring). I didn't find this scent was very strong though which might be good for some people but I prefer a scent to fill a room. The rings are always in the same spot so you can technically cheat and get it early I just find the candle is pointless to burn after the ring since it didn't throw off much scent

June 08, 2016

Seriously love these candles. They may not be the cheapest and of course they're just candles but they smell so incredibly good. Also, the ring I got was worth $200. I was so pleased and will definitely be buying one again.

May 20, 2016

I LOOOOOOOOOVE these candles. They smell so good and I am always so excited to see what ring I get. This is an amazing product and definitely worth the price and wait, go ahead and treat yourself! You deserve it!

April 20, 2016

I got this candle for my birthday and was not impressed I do not like how you cannot pick your size for the ring also for the price it cost to get it and the amount of time it took to get here I was not impressed with the product.

March 04, 2016

The smell of those candels are amazing and the gift inside is a grest bonus!!!! This is soya candel its melting very fast but lasting long anyway. I will purchase again for sure.

February 18, 2016

they smell SO good and it's super cool that there's a ring inside too. my hubby surprised me with two of these candles and needless to say I was over the moon. I highly recommend them

February 10, 2016

These candles are the best candles i have purchased yet for my household. The smells lasts within the room for hours. It has such a strong beautiful sent that replaces any smell within thay room. Highly reccomend this to others