Amazing

Charmed AROMA Velvety Peach Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 541 in Home Fragrance

March 10, 2017

Okay, I love the premise behind Charmed Aroma - jewelry in candles? Two amazing things in one! However, I couldn't justify the price tag - $28 for a candle? Especially since the jewelry included is costume jewelry. But, I received one as a gift and I'm glad I did. The smell is amazing - it really permeates the room. It's long lasting. I also was lucky to receive a ring that was in my size. It's not bad!

April 29, 2016

Although the actual candle wasn't why I purchased this but the prize ring inside was, I did enjoy the scent and it did last a long while. After burning the candle for an hour I was able to retrieve my prize! How exciting to open the package to find an adorable ring. I wasn't too concerned with the value amount however it would have been nice for the company to offer sizing choices. Now I have a lovely ring on a string because it won't fit my sausage fingers! Nice attempt but fell a little short.

April 02, 2016

Ordered this product a month ago and just got in the mail! Smells lovely and takes time to get to the ring! Would recommended this to people who are patient! Ring is beautiful!

March 16, 2016

This candle smells amazing!
    The candle actually burns for a very long time and leaves your house smelling wonderful!
    It is an extra treat that there is a surprise ring inside waiting for it's reveal....you just never know what you are going to get!