Amazing

Charmed AROMA Velvety Peach Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 511 in Home Fragrance

April 29, 2016

Although the actual candle wasn't why I purchased this but the prize ring inside was, I did enjoy the scent and it did last a long while. After burning the candle for an hour I was able to retrieve my prize! How exciting to open the package to find an adorable ring. I wasn't too concerned with the value amount however it would have been nice for the company to offer sizing choices. Now I have a lovely ring on a string because it won't fit my sausage fingers! Nice attempt but fell a little short.

April 02, 2016

Ordered this product a month ago and just got in the mail! Smells lovely and takes time to get to the ring! Would recommended this to people who are patient! Ring is beautiful!

March 16, 2016

This candle smells amazing!
    The candle actually burns for a very long time and leaves your house smelling wonderful!
    It is an extra treat that there is a surprise ring inside waiting for it's reveal....you just never know what you are going to get!