Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 217 in Household Essentials

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

March 22, 2017

I used to buy cheap toilet paper because I just didn't see the point of spending so much on something that just wipes your ... You know. But for some reason I bought this I think it was on sale.
    The first time I used it I was SHOOK! It is soooooo soft and thick that I used about half the amount of toilet paper I would usually use.
    The commercials are no joke. Toilet paper is serious business

March 18, 2017

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ce produit !!! Les enfants le trouve doux et n'érrite pas la peau. Très doux et ça en prend pas beaucoup! Gros rouleaux aussi.

March 16, 2017

Bonne qualité absolument! Par contre si vous etes une grosse famille le papier de toilette par vite.... Pis ca ce nest pas achetable! Au nombre que j'achete j'aime mieux prendre un autre sorte aussi doux mais moins cher...

March 01, 2017

I buy this again and again, it usually goes on sale at my local grocery store and I stock up when it does otherwise it is too expensive. It is so soft and I only need to use 4 sheets at a time.

February 26, 2017

This is the best toilet paper at her my whole household has sensitive skin and this toilet paper is very helpful in that department.it wipes well and makes you leave the bathroom feeling clean and refreshed

February 23, 2017

I usually buy this brand in the larger pack size at the grocery store because we love it so much :) The paper is not only thick but it feels like I'm getting a clean bottom using pillows or clouds as compared to sand paper. I love going to grandmas house (husbands grandma) but since they budget really well the just buy the cheaper off brands of toilet paper and omg their is just a world of difference between the two. I honestly try not to go potty there unless I really have to.

So yeah cloud like softness, lasts longer, not super thin and an amazingly clean bottom what's not to love :D Favorite brand by far.

February 22, 2017

Every time I use Charmin toilet paper my toilet clogs. It is not from over use either. This has also happened repeatedly to my next door neighbor. I ha e also heard from many others the same problem. Regardless if only using 2-3 sheets, it clogs....

January 18, 2017

People told me not to buy this but did I listen. No. Too expensive and it clogs up the pipes. Yes, its soft and you don't have to use as much as other brands but there is something about it, its too bulky. I wouldn't get it again.

0.5/5

January 17, 2017

I tried this one as it was on sale and I really didn't like it and neither did my other half, he said to never buy it again. I don't know if it was just us and used to our own brand but I will never purchase it again

January 17, 2017

Peut etre doux mais mais n'essuis pas plus quil le faut ! Ma toilette a boucher plus de fois quelle ne la pas fait ! Je ne crois pas en racheter de ci tot !