Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 198 in Household Essentials

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

January 17, 2017

I used to buy cheap tolet paper. But one day I decided to try this tolet paper and I feel in love. I like how soft it is. I also like that I don't have to use very much. I would definitely recommend this tolet paper.

January 17, 2017

Some things are worth paying more for, and Charmin Ultra Soft is definitely one of them. Soft and strong, you'd have to use twice as much of the cheap brands to get the same effect. It's the only thing I use and would be the last thing I'd cut in tough times. It's worth it!

January 10, 2017

I used to buy the cheapest toilet paper since having ulcerative colitis, I go through a lot of it. Well after moving in with my boyfriend and his fancy toilet paper ways, I bought some of this charmin paper. It was a lot more expensive, but yes, Ill admit it is a LOT nicer and softer than the cheap stuff.

December 31, 2016

Charmin Ultra Soft sounds like a great thing and I do admit that it is very soft. However, you tend to use more than usual and then as I discovered it completely clogged the septic tank and I had to pay extra for the guy to insert water into the tank because the toilet paper had absorbed all the liquid and he couldn't suck it up into the truck. So, use less of it if you have a private septic tank.

December 28, 2016

You may think that giving a five-star rating in value is a mistake,however, I had bought a cheaper brand once because I was short and ended up using twice as much each "go"
    I was afraid that softness would compromise durability, but my fears were unfounded. This is a great product, well worth the cost. It was soft, durable and reliable. I will purchase again

December 20, 2016

This is the best toilet paper out there . It's really soft and cleans up nicely . You don't need as much of it because it's so thick and strong . I highly recommend .

October 02, 2016

first of all. i always buy toilet paper when on sale. second of all i ONLY buy this kind. it is soon soft and amazing to use. you will notice a huge different compared to other brands. my boyfriend even commented a while ago when I changed to this toilet paper. not allowed to buy any other brand

October 01, 2016

Super bon papier de toilette.il est Très épais et doux pour la peau. Résistant en plus, c'est un des meilleurs papiers sur le marché. Efficace et économique.

October 01, 2016

This is worth the extra money. It truly is so soft. It feels like a thin little cotton blanket. It has little cushions from the embossed flower designs on each sheet. It doesn't tear at all when you use it and it doesn't leave any bits or crumble. You use way less and get an even better result than using other brands and using more.

I love this toilet paper and it is so soft and comfortable. I definitely recommend it.

July 11, 2016

Love this toilet paper brand and compared to others, it is so soft!! I find great value in Charmin, and find that the rolls last quite a while, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge