Good

Checkered Chef Ceramic Kitchen Knife Set Reviews

1 review
Ranked #126 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

May 28, 2015

What an awesome Checkered Chef Ceramic Kitchen Knife Set this is. In my set it included 4 ceramic knives, (one knife is 6 inches, one is 5 inches, one is 4 inches and the last one is 3 inches), it also has a holder and stainless steel scissors. This knives are ceramic so that means no sharpening them they will last and stay sharp for a very long time, do not use to debone or cut hard, cause they will break. They are used for precision cutting, vegetables and fruits. They are extremely sharp and will slice through a tomato like butter.Ceramic blades are impervious to acids, juices, oils and salts, leaving no metallic taste or odor, and helping to maintain the freshness of your food. The handles fit nicely in my hand and I can slice with no problems. They look great on my counter top. These knives are made very well and are high quality. I did receive these at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. This review is a 100% my own opinion and I was not compensated in any way. I completely recommend these Ceramic Kitchen Knife Set by Checkered Chef!!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender