CheeCha Puffs - Sea Salt and Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #2259 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 20, 2014

CheeCha Puffs - Sea Salt and Vinegar is flavourful, but not overly salty, and crunchy. These puffs are super satisfying to both my taste buds and my need to have something crunchy. My whole family loves munching on CheeCha Puffs.

February 20, 2014

Being gluten free, I find it really hard to find low-fat snacks or things that aren’t laced with a ton of sugar to compensate for missing flavor or texture. There are a few exceptions to this rule … such as one of my favorite Gluten Free products: Cheecha Puffs

Every single time I have offered someone to try a handful of Cheecha Puffs they immediately reach for a second … and a third … and before I know it I realize that yet again I simply haven’t bought enough bags. I blame this entirely on the light, fluffy, puffed texture.

Mister and I have sat down and eaten an entire bag in one sitting and never experienced that full, bloated feeling. With all natural ingredients, no trans fats, no GMOs, no nuts or dairy and available in a variety of regular and gluten free flavors it’s not hard to see why this is one of our favorite treats. Bonus: less than 92 calories for every 2 CUPS! I dare you to compare that to 2 cups of potato chips.

September 25, 2013

they are awesome and easy to chew unlike kettle chips that cut your mouth. tastes just as good.

September 25, 2013

the taste is flat, and the texture is sticky. I tried two different flavor and not much in difference.

July 10, 2013

I bought these on a whim, and am so happy I did!

If you have no idea what these are, they're puffed , crunchy... things made from potato flour and potato starch. They're super low in calories, 80 (I think) per serving of 2 cups and they're incredibly tasty. They can be a bit pricey, especially compared to normal chips, but the fact that they're sooo much lower in calories and 'crap' free makes them worth it. The dill pickle ones are particularly great!

July 10, 2013

Good quality but a bit bland for my taste.

June 24, 2012

I recently made a change in my diet but I didn't want to be sacrificing that crunch I craved every once in a while that would bring me to eat a good old greasy bag of chips until I found these. CheeCha Puffs are a very yummy low fat, gluten-free snack alternative. Now I can have 2 cups of it for only 90 calories! They have 8 great flavours so you are sure to find your favorites! Even better!!!