CheeCha Puffs Triple Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1032 out of 1061 in Snacks

September 22, 2015

Not a fan at all, did not like the taste found it to be very fake, and kind of expensive.

September 22, 2015

These are amazing! I give them 5 stars across the board, the cheese flavour is outstanding. They are so flavourful and light and also low calorie which is my favourite part about this tasty snack. They can be pricey to buy but they are worth the price and worth the benefits.

January 09, 2015

I really like this product, satisfies my chip urge without all the calories! I love cheese, so triple cheese is triple good!

January 09, 2015

those are very good tasting snacks.

October 29, 2014

Great snack! Lots of flavor, and 2 cups of them is less then 100 calories! My 10am snack every day! All other flavor are also delicious, but not a big fan of the gluten free ones.

September 28, 2013

Love these puff crisy lil cheese snacks yes your fingers always get cheesy but mmmmmm got go get me some on pay day

January 22, 2013

i love these cheese puffs . its great for a snack .

January 09, 2013

I tried these chips (if you can even call them that) for the first time. The only ones I was able to find were the Triple Cheese ones. I absolutely fell in love with them. It is exactly everything I ever expected from a chip. Its light, Crispy and delicious. I honestly couldnt believe that I sat down and ate an entire bag of them to myself. And the best part is, I didnt even feel guilty about it, because they were so good and good for me :) . I will definately recommend them to everyone I know. Even strangers...Trust me when I say that It will be the BEST snack you ever had!!!!

September 22, 2012

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted