Good

Cheemo Perogies Potato & Cheddar Cheese Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 01, 2016

First of all, I love perogies! For $1.88, a huge box of made in Canada perogies with recognizable ingredients and delicious flavour, you can't go wrong! I always stock up on these, especially when they are on sale!

November 20, 2016

I saw these every time I was at Walmart, and never really knew what they were. This week I bought a box, and I am sorry I didn't discover them sooner! I pan fried them, they were ready very quickly...a little longer than the 8 minutes recommended. I fried them with onions, and mushrooms, and served with sour cream, and they are delicious! The Center was moist, and tasty, while the outer portion was perfectly crispy. I will definitely buy these more often!

June 08, 2016

I am obsessed with these perogies. They're so cheap and so delicious. Whenever they're on sale I stock up, even though they're already really inexpensive. They cook up so quickly and are easy to make. I love boiling them and then finishing them off in the frying pan, but I also enjoy baking them. They're great with onions and sour cream, bacon and chive, or in perogie casserole. Delightful!

March 09, 2016

We've have bought these perogies for years and love them! I like to boil them first and make fresh bacon bits, then I fry up the perogies using the bacon grease and serve them with a dollop of sour cream! Not the healthiest way to prepare them, but definitely tasty!

February 04, 2016

A very good taste and I don't even put sour cream on them, just a lot of onions. I get quite a few meals out of one of these bags (907 gr) .I buy other types of them too.

December 29, 2015

THese are very inexpensive and you get a lot of perogies in the box. I'm disappointed in the lack of taste. There is barely any. So I have to use a lot of sour cream and bacon to have some flavour, or it would be just like eating the dough.