Cheerios Multigrain Cereal Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 322 in Cereal

September 05, 2016

Multigrain Cheerios are way better than the original. It's great that they're gluten free too which is an added bonus. Multigrain is lovely and they taste just as nice and sweet as the original Cheerios.

August 30, 2016

One of my favorite all time cereal! I love the plain multigrain one which is just 100 cal per serving compared to other cereal out there. I like to add my own addons like soaked almonds and natural honey for health. Its my go to for a late night snack!

July 19, 2016

My family love to eat this cereal both dry and with milk. I like to add blueberries or strawberries to it when I add milk. When I eat it dry sometimes I mix it with dried cranberries and pecans or almonds. I think multigrain is the best cheerios .

June 19, 2016

I bought this as a snack for my 17 months old. However, I found the cereal a bit too sweet for toddlers. Would definitely go for the unsweetened one in the future.

March 17, 2016

Cheerios is a great brand that makes delicious cereals for breakfasts a multigrain is an added bonus. This cereal tasted super good and can sometimes replace my lunches. It is filling and has that addictive taste to it that you want to have extras.

February 26, 2016

My kids love this cereal. It is a healthy option for any meal, and trust me, sometimes you need to have breakfast for dinner! Sometimes you can find it for a cheap deal at your local supermarket.

February 15, 2016

My whole house eats Cheerios, we have a few different types at all times! I like the multigrain ones for my toddler, they make for a good snack with or without milk!

February 15, 2016

I love all Cheerios, but when they came out with Multigrain, I fell in love all over again. It has just the right amount of sweetness that you don't need to add sugar and it makes an awesome snack to eat dry. Add a banana or some other fruit on top and you've got yourself one hearty breakfast! Mmm, now I'm craving Cheerios, lol

November 26, 2015

Another great snack that I have in my bag at all times. It's good for the kids and even me on long drives when I need something to snack on!

September 05, 2015

My youngest likes the taste of this cereal so it's a winner for me! Not too sweet and great flavour. I like it with milk or without - will sometimes get a bowl of it dry and snack on it while watching TV.