Cheerios Plus Flax Cinnamon Coconut

Cheerios Plus Flax Cinnamon Coconut Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 322 in Cereal

September 24, 2016

This cereal is amazing!! I bought it once and fell in love and now I can't find it anywhere!! I hope I come across it soon because I will be buying a bunch!

April 24, 2016

obsessed. As soon as I saw this i knew I would fall in love. There is so much flavour in this cereal- and it doesn't taste artificial at all. You can even find it at dollarama

March 19, 2016

These were so good however they come in a different bag (smaller in size) than a traditional cereal box and are more expensive than regular cereal. I would purchase them again if they were on sale however it's not worth it when you only get a few bowls of cereal out of the bag.

January 24, 2016

Not only does this cereal taste amazing, it doesn't come in a bulky box, which I LOVE. The bag is resealable so the cereal doesn't get stale. (Not that it lasts enough in my house to have the chance to go stale!)

January 13, 2016

Love love love this cereal!
so tasty and good for you! just wish it came in a bigger bag!

January 08, 2016

Really good cereal with a healthy nutrient profile. I like the exotic taste of the coconut pieces which is a perfect blend with the sweet cinnamon sprinklings. The cheerios have some granola clusters with nuts in them for the omega 3 and stay crunchy in milk. Overall a very nice cereal but a bit expensive cause there's only 290g in a bag.