Cheese Whiz Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 70 in Cheese

March 29, 2016

I'm a really big fan of cheese in general but when I tasted Cheese whiz for the last time in my life, I was so desapointed by the taste of it. For the price that the pot cost now I did not want buy this product again.

March 16, 2016

je le recommende fortement car ca goute pas lartificiel
cest tres naturel on goute du fromage cest magique !
jadore ce produit je le consomme sur une base reguliere

January 23, 2016

Tastes like plastic, can't believe anyone would consider this food.

January 20, 2016

great for snacking in between, got addicted to it after trying it now I drive 20 kms to get it if my nearby store has out of stock

January 15, 2016

This is pure process cheese but tastes so good! Salty, smooth and cheesy. Goes very well with veggies and Mac and cheese. Reminds me of my childhood. It's not similar to cheddar but it has it's own uses. When heated, it melts very well on just about anything. Very tasty.

December 02, 2015

I have loved cheese whoz since I was a kid, its great on toast or on celery, I always have a jar in the fridge, my daughter likes it too so good

November 25, 2015

Cheese Whiz!! It's as good as it's always been..yum, yum, yum! Brings back so many childhood memories....cheese whiz snack after school...loved it and still do! Perfect spread on celery or crackers or melted on nachos...delicious!

June 13, 2015

This stuff is really yucky, what is it....one molecule away from being plastic......it tastes awful.

April 26, 2015

Not a fan at all. It tastes nothing like cheese....it tastes like plastic really. Plus the color is just really unnatural.

April 11, 2015

I use cheese whiz in a few things. I find it a very multipurpose item. If only it wasn't one molecule away from plastic.. i may buy it more.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml