Cheetos Crunchy Jalapeno Flavored Snacks
Good

Cheetos Crunchy Jalapeno Flavored Snacks Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 1225 in Snacks

February 02, 2017

MMMMM!! These are so tasty. I almost ate the whole bag while watching a movie. I'm really addicted and will be buying them again. Thank you for making such delicious Cheetos!! :D

February 02, 2017

I so love this! Love the punch of jalapeno and the cheesiness of cheese. It's just so right. I always grab one of this when it's on sale. My must have while watching TV:)

December 11, 2016

There were really good. Spicy without burning my mouth off. They found the perfect balance of cheesy and a good dose of heat. Please keep these stocked in the regular store rotation and not just out for a limited time #CheetosCrunchyJalapeno.

December 11, 2016

I like foods with a bite, and these jalapeño Cheetos certainly fir my requirements. I had a hard time finding them after trying at a friends house, then while looking for something else, found them at Shoppers Drug Mart. They are really crunchy, and quite spicy. Great combination of cheese and jalapeño. The only problem I have is that once opened, they tend to lose their crunchiness, so I suggest putting them into a Ziploc bag to avoid them getting a little on the soggy side.

December 31, 2015

For you spicy lovers, these jalapeño Cheetos are for you. The taste is great and I admit I did not expect them to be this good. One day I picked up a small bag at the corner store and by the end of the week I had about 4 empty bags in my Trash cans. Office snack a must! Unfortunately this product is too good to last and I fear it will meet the same fate as Wasabi Funyuns. Rarely does a spicy type of chip that actually tastes awesome become part of the standard sale roster. So enjoy these Awesome Jalapeño Cheetos for as long as they last.