• Cheetos Crunchy
  • Cheetos Crunchy

Cheetos Crunchy Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 02, 2016

Yum, is what i have to say about these cheesies! They are a wonderful snack food overall, they taste yummy, have a great crunch, and the price is good overall! My toddler also loves them as well- great snack for on the road!

November 02, 2016

Bon goût de fromage délicieux dans la bouche. Je recommande pour collation ou comme grignotine de temps en temps. Très croquant sous la dent, bonne friandise.

November 02, 2016

These are so delicious and very addicting! Great, strong cheese flavour. Amazing crunch too! They are full of cheese flavour, so if you're not a cheese fan, than these might be too much. But u love then!

September 27, 2016

I have long been a big fan of the Cheetos brand and I think that I have been eating these crunchy selection since I was a kid. I think that these are such a favorite because they are packed with cheddar flavor so much so that you have to wash your fingertips when done eating these. Super cheesy!

I usually get these at my local grocery store for about $3.99 but sometimes they go on sale 2/$6.00, I find that this bag usually is completely filled unlike other brands of chips that are usually have filled won't air. These are for of my families favorites and I will defiantly continue to buy them.

September 27, 2016

I have teenagers and I find them to be pretty fussy about most foods...but the absolutely love Cheetos Crunchy cheese snacks! I have bought literally every kind of snack there is at one time or another but they always ask for this one by name! They are indeed crunchy and very satisfying..not oily at all

June 06, 2016

I absolutely like Cheetos, its so cheesy and crunchy. Its one of our travel buddy. Great for sharing it with family and friends for bonding time. Price worth it.

June 06, 2016

My favourite treat when I feel like trash and I need something to cheer me up. They are delicious, crunchy and very addictive. I try to limit myself but it's hard!

February 21, 2016

This is a pretty cheesy tasting snack alternative to the same ole chips and popcorn. It is crunchy, chewy and flavourful. However make sure you don't mind messy fingers as these cheesiest will leave your fingers with a slightly sticky orange stain. But it's all part of the fun with this snack as they are finger lickin' good! I usually buy them at Walmart or no frills. Although they come in smaller bags I usually go for the bigger bag as they are usually included in my spread of snacks when guests come over.

February 20, 2016

These Cheetos Crunchy are pretty good. They are nice and crunchy and very cheesy flavor. I purchase them from time to time if I am looking for a treat.

February 12, 2016

Who doesn't like Cheetos! They are so cheesy and crunchy, it is impossible to resist, or to stop after eating just a few. Even my cats love this chips.