Cheetos Mix-Ups Cheesy Salsa Mix

Cheetos Mix-Ups Cheesy Salsa Mix Reviews

Ranked #593 out of 1061 in Snacks

June 23, 2015

This has got to be the craziest combo of Cheetos I've ever seen, but I love the various flavors and shapes. It's so unusual, it's great tasting. I like all the flavors myself and my husband loves the hotness of some of the Cheetos.

June 18, 2015

I love cheetos but my issue with buying them is they get boring really quckly so unless it was a small bag it just wasn't worth the purchase. But this version is amazing. it offers different textures, flavours and i love having it as an option not only for kids, but for guests. I love offerings that include variety so someone can always find something they like.

June 18, 2015

I love this mix, it's crunchy, crispy and well flavoured, the cheese mellows out the spiciness in the salsa.

June 18, 2015

What a tasty Cheetos mix! Four distinctive flavourful cheese salsa flavours. Fun shapes that taste from mild to hot. There is Salsa Picante, Chipotle Cheddar, Cheddar and Jalapeno Cheddar. This snack is full of flavour and everyone has their favourite Cheetos. I'm glad I tried this snack.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS