Cheetos Puffs Reviews

Ranked #1194 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 28, 2017

In our home we love these expecally my son. He takes a Big Crunch and to him it's so yummy. He can hold it in his hand and do his own thing. Cheesy yummy and delicious. I recommend these to try out it so good and great for party chips too.

September 21, 2016

My babies loved these as snacks, they have th perfect crunch and deliciously cheesy taste. I actually open mine upside down so I can get the full flavour that has settled to the bottom. They are still a favourite in my household.

February 13, 2016

Love the taste, can eat them very quickly because they just melt in your mouth. They are very messy though and leave you with orange fingers. they do go stale quickly but the bag goes really fast anyways!

January 27, 2016

These are so gross to me. The corn flavor is awful and the 'cheese' flavoring is terrible. I really find these awful.

January 27, 2016

Yes, I love junk food and this is always a good choice for me; can't go wrong with that taste.

December 18, 2015

These are so yummy and so Additive,I could literally eat the whole bag,love the crunch,love the flavor

June 04, 2015

Full of zesty cheese flavour that satisfies your craving. A great snack that everyone in my family enjoys sharing. Doesn't have that chemical taste to it like the cheaper brands.

March 09, 2015

My absolute favourite chips of all time. I have a difficult time putting the bag down.

November 24, 2014

Best cheese puffs, better than the other brands.
    Only problem is they go stale so quickly, like you can't leave the bag open for an afternoon without them getting soft.
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

September 12, 2014

The best cheesie puff around. Not cheap and horrible tasting like most brands. Melt in your mouth. Always gobbled up at parties. Watch out for those orange fingers.