Cheez Whiz Lite 500gr Reviews

Ranked #1569 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 30, 2016

Dans notre famille, nous aimons bien le Cheez Whiz régulier et nous avons été déçus quand mon conjoint à acheter cette version légère par erreur. Nous le trouvons moins bon, comme si le goût original avait été dénaturé. Cela n'est pas pour notre famille.

June 30, 2016

I enjoy this lite cheez whiz, I use it on my celery toast and crackers. It makes me feel less guilty when I eat the lite one rather than the regular cheez whiz. I like the taste it actually doesn't taste any different to me compared to regular cheez whiz.

June 30, 2016

Cheeze whiz on its own is an "okay" just okay average cheese processed cheese product...I tried the lite version as of course you try to cut out calories and nutrition focus while living healthier....never again!
Honestly, it was so much worse, it was lacking something...some sort of ingredient was removed, done different ly because HUGE difference in taste. Lite tasted so very much bland no one finished in the house hold.
I should have returned...but didn't have receipt....dont change a product to make it even worse....

February 16, 2016

The Cheez Whiz Lite to me taste ok. It's healthier then the original but still pricey. I will usually buy it when it's on sale. I really like Cheez whiz with celery.

0.5/5

February 03, 2016

This was what I have to refer to as a mistake buy. I love cheez whiz but this is Lite.I tried it anyway but hate it. Why did they have to mess with Cheez Whiz and make it Lite?I am now more careful reading labels now to make sure I do not bring home anything Lite