Cheez whiz Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 17, 2017

My husband & I both really enjoy Kraft Cheese Whiz. We use it on toast, in sandwiches, as a veggie dip & also in sauces for cauliflower/broccoli. It is smooth & tasty! I have tried the Mexican version as well & found it to be a bit too spicey for my liking. The no name one is ok but we still prefer the Kraft brand. My only complaint is that it is on the pricey side!

0.5/5

March 06, 2017

This is horrible, I have no idea why people eat this. For the price of a bottle you can buy real cheese anyways ..
    This is fake cheese, it's taste is off, the color is frightening lol .. so not worth it

March 06, 2017

So bad for you, but OH SO GOOD. Reminds me of my childhood. I love having this on toast, on celery, on crackers. The taste is just delicious ! But over the years i've noticed a huge spike in the price of this stuff. $7 for a little jar of this is a bit crazy to me.

February 17, 2017

Reminds me of my childhood. Cheese whiz tastes the same as it did 20 years ago. It's salty and spreads easily on toast. If you make pasta you can add a little milk and butter with the cheese whiz and make a cheesy sauce, my kids love this cheaters pasta sauce. I always have a jar in my fridge.

February 13, 2017

I used to have this product on my toast all the time when I was young still have that great taste after all these years now my whole family enjoys it on sandwiches and toast i purchased some bottles at Zhers on Saturday it was on sale for only $2.00

September 03, 2016

I really using this cheese whiz on my crackers as a snack. The taste is very good. I like to buy when on sale because I find it very expensive when not on sale.

August 29, 2016

I like cheese whiz. It's tasty, a little salty. I put it on toast mostly. Heated up in the microwave it can be used as a sauce. It's also good on celery and pretzels.

1.5/5

March 07, 2016

Personally, I am not a fan of Cheez Whiz. When I was a kid, the only way I would eat it was with celery dipped in it, and even then I wouldn't put much Cheez Whiz on the celery. I would way rather have regular block cheese.

0.5/5

March 07, 2016

I don't like a single thing about this product.
    It smells awful and looks disgusting.
    I would rather take the time to cut up or shred
    some real cheese!

March 07, 2016

I really like cheez whiz. I normally put it on my toast in the mornings. I like the rich creamy taste. I also like to add a little to kd to give it a creamier taste. Always have a bottle of cheez whiz on hand!