Chef`s Choice Electric Kettle

Chef`s Choice Electric Kettle Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 635 in Electronics

March 31, 2015

This is great! We have this at work and works well and fast! In the morning we fill it with water and boil so we at work can have some tea!

March 31, 2015

this is awesome kettle! keeps the water very warm, its so easy to use also

August 21, 2012

I spent almost 5 weeks before buying small appliances for our new home. My priority, as usual, was functionality. Then came quality and since we had to buy pretty much everything from scratch for our house, came the price tag. Don`t get me wrong, there were moments I got carried away at stores with all those smart phrases ad people put on products such as `all electronic` or `perfect temperature`, `have the best tea` blah blah blah. Well, of course that came with more green out of your wallet. Finally, I got my focus back and thanks to all those blogs/reviews I read I decided to go with this brand. It matches our stuff in the kitchen, boils the water pretty quick and shuts off after boiling. Does all these perfectly so why expect more from a kettle :) So before going buying a kettle, ask yourself `do I really need all those electronic controls with a darn kettle` Well my answer saved me a lot of money.

Greys Anatomy