Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 77 in Highlighter

April 27, 2015

I love this highlighter! It is really creamy which makes the application super easy. I got it in a subscription box but I would totally buy it again!

April 05, 2015

Very creamy and smooth to put on, it was very easy to blend. I would buy it again!

March 13, 2015

I've never had a highlighter pencil before this so it was an interesting experience. It went on very smooth and blended really well, so I think I love it. I've only used it a couple of times since I got it, so I'm going to keep using it and see how it goes. I love it so far though!

January 05, 2015

My favorite highlighter. It goes on creamy smooth, and directly where I want it thanks to its easy to use pencil shape. When it wears out and dulls down, just sharpen it up and BAM. New highlighter with a tip. Im going to be extremely sad when I run out, as I have to purchase it online, no stores sell it near me. Make sure you dont store it somewhere cold, as it gets difficult to use if it gets too cold.

November 11, 2014

This handy highlighter pencil can be used any number of ways - on the browbone, eyelids, under the eyes to cover dark circles, around the eyes to diffuse fine lines, and on spots and blemishes as a concealer. It melts quickly on the skin so it blends very easily without tugging or rubbing, and the color quickly becomes invisible. I really like it and use it around my eyes a lot...it's pricey, but I think it will last a very long time so in the end the price may wind up being worth it. Mine came from a subscription box so I didn't pay full price, and I kind of doubt I would repurchase once it's gone due to the $18 price tag - but for those of you that don't mind paying that much for a highlighter, this is a good one to consider.