Cherry Coke Zero Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 179 in Soft Drinks

A no-calorie sparkling beverage, cherry Coke zero combines the great taste of Coca-Cola with a sweet, cherry flavor to deliver a refreshing, distinctive drinking experience. Both cherry Coke zero and cherry Coke appeal to multicultural youth and feature updated packaging designed by Rocawear, the trend-setting apparel brand founded by hip-hop icon Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter.

June 20, 2016

This is a great alternative to sugar-filled regular Cherry Coke. It is very refreshing and delicious when ice cold. I just wish it was easier to find!!

May 30, 2016

I like all the Cherry Coke Flavors especially this one that;s is better for my health you can really taste the cherry flavor in this coke it's cold and very refreshing

February 04, 2016

I like every cherry coke product. this one tastes like real coke without the sugar

November 22, 2015

I have tried coke cherry regular and coke cherry zero
    Both made no positive impact on my taste buds
    Both tasted so incredibly fake
    I'd rather drink a regular coke and add real fruit cherries into the drinks

Coke cherry zero even made the drink more flat than regular coke cherry
    More of he hat horrible aspartame or other fake sweetener after taste

Didn't like at all

March 09, 2015

What a wonderful blast from the past. I found it at a specialty store. All the sweet cherry ness is missed!

June 30, 2012

Sorry but I do not like the taste of Cherry Coke. I am a regular Coke drinker.

June 26, 2012

I am not a fan of cherry in my pop. I am a Pepsi girl, but I do enjoy the odd Coke. I was at a family function, and they offered these, I tried it, but it just isn't my taste. I need a cold, crisp refreshing taste, and this one isn't it.

May 05, 2012

Usually I am very fussy on my pop choices. I usually hate diet pop but considering I come from a line of diabetic family members, I thought I should probably start getting used to the icky taste and find one or two I can deal with from now on.

Well wouldn't you know it but Coke has come out with a Cherry Coke Zero that has no calories, no fat and no sugar. Here's the kicker.... it tastes amazing!!! If I hadn't seen the label I wouldn't have guessed it was diet! It almost has a Dr. Pepper flavour to it. I quickly went back to the store to buy more so I can drink to my junk food hearts content!

I bought a 12 pack at Tops over in Niagara Falls, NY. 3 cases for $10 on sale. Seriously, if you are looking for a yummy sugar free soda, Cherry Coke Zero is definitely the one!