Cherry Coke Zero Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 193 in Soft Drinks

A no-calorie sparkling beverage, cherry Coke zero combines the great taste of Coca-Cola with a sweet, cherry flavor to deliver a refreshing, distinctive drinking experience. Both cherry Coke zero and cherry Coke appeal to multicultural youth and feature updated packaging designed by Rocawear, the trend-setting apparel brand founded by hip-hop icon Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter.

March 06, 2017

I wasnt sure if i would like this version on coke but my goodness did i ever. It is so addicting to drink. Its not too sweet and blends so well with the coke flavour. I thought it was genius of them to comw out with cokw zero cherry

March 06, 2017

Je suis désolée de dire que je n'aime pas du tout le produit coke aux cerises. Je vois de la boisson gazeuse régulière ou diète mais je n'ai pas du tout aimé le goût artificiel aux cerises qu'on lui a ajouté.

March 06, 2017

I tried Cherry Coke Zero, and liked it so much, that I went and bought a case of it. I had tried the American version of it, and I didn't enjoy it, but the Canadian version is a much better tasting product. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
    I suggest getting it very cold before drinking, because it enhances the flavour.

February 28, 2017

Cherry Coke Zero is a nice refreshing drink, if you are looking for something without calories. It taste better than Diet Coke, but not quite as satisfiying as regular Coke. The cherry flavour adds a nice touch, even though cherry drinks are not my favourite.

June 20, 2016

This is a great alternative to sugar-filled regular Cherry Coke. It is very refreshing and delicious when ice cold. I just wish it was easier to find!!

May 30, 2016

I like all the Cherry Coke Flavors especially this one that;s is better for my health you can really taste the cherry flavor in this coke it's cold and very refreshing

February 04, 2016

I like every cherry coke product. this one tastes like real coke without the sugar

November 22, 2015

I have tried coke cherry regular and coke cherry zero
    Both made no positive impact on my taste buds
    Both tasted so incredibly fake
    I'd rather drink a regular coke and add real fruit cherries into the drinks

Coke cherry zero even made the drink more flat than regular coke cherry
    More of he hat horrible aspartame or other fake sweetener after taste

Didn't like at all

March 09, 2015

What a wonderful blast from the past. I found it at a specialty store. All the sweet cherry ness is missed!

June 30, 2012

Sorry but I do not like the taste of Cherry Coke. I am a regular Coke drinker.