Cherry Coke Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

i find it's hit and miss when i drink cherry coke, sometimes i can really taste it, then other times i barley taste it at all, i used to have to stock up on it when i would go to the states, im happy i can get it in canada now at least

September 15, 2016

Mmmm. Coke with the taste of cherry. This is one of my favourite Coca-Cola products. It is the perfect drink to give you a yummy lift in the afternoon.

August 02, 2016

I have always liked cherry coke but could only ever find it in the US. Then before Christmas there it was. It is not exactly the same as the US one but close enough for me.

June 20, 2016

I adore Cherry Coke - but for years it has been very hard (almost impossible!) to find in Canada. It used to come in 12 pack cases, but lately (In the last two months or so) I have seen it available in 591 mL bottles - reintroduced as a "summer flavor".
Yay for Cherry Coke in Canada! Delicious classic Coca Cola taste with just the right amount of cherry flavor. Perfect iced cold on a hot summer day - I really enjoy cherry coke.

May 30, 2016

I love cherry coke! It is a treat I always get when I am down in the states. I just saw in a few reviews that it is back in Canada! I will have to check for it next time I am at the grocery store.

May 29, 2016

I like the taste of this coke they had stopped selling it in Canada but,now it's back on the shelves I can really taste the taste of cherries in this cola as for a more tasty drink

May 18, 2016

Love this coke. They stopped selling it in canada for the longest time but it's back now. Super smooth flavour, not too strong of a cherry flavour. Really like this for making cocktails. Wish it came in a diet option.

April 15, 2016

nope this is not for me... i find the flavor very strong and over powering...i also found that it leaves a strong not so pleasant after taste...this soda pop is just not something i would buy again...

April 15, 2016

This flavour of coke is not always available where I live I actually only see it every now and than, I tried it and really liked it. The cherry flavour Is nice and refreshing, it's not something I could drink everyday but it really is good for something different.

March 22, 2016

I like be this pop so much. The perfect combination of classic Coke flavor and cherry flavor. So delicious ice cold. Also delicious in a big, frosty mug with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.