Cherry Halls
Amazing

Cherry Halls Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 475 in Remedies

July 22, 2016

Je considère ces pastilles comme des bonbons.
Je ne trouve pas qu'ils agissent pour le mal de gorge et la toux.
Le.gout à beaucoup changé depuis plusieurs années et il est beaucoup moins bon qu'avant.

July 22, 2016

It works great! But why does it taste like old grandmother candy that's been under a lamp for two days (sorry grandma.) Maybe it's a taste you have to adapt to. But if you're super sick- you grab this because you know it's going to make it easier to breathe again and it's a cheap price AND widely available. Sometimes you have to suck it up.

July 22, 2016

Ughhh I cannot stand the taste of Halls Cherry at all! It's way too strong and bitter tasting. I can't handle them at all I can't even get thru half before I have to spit it out. Yuck. Not for me.

1.5/5

November 25, 2015

I don't find that cherry halls are very effective for sore throat it's just like sucking on a candy and the cherry flavour is terrible , taste like cough syrup ( very strong flavour) , the only thing is that they are easy to find and very cheap , you can buy them at the dollarstore.

November 25, 2015

These taste great but that's about all it does, really doesn't soothe sore throats if you want something more effective I'd try something else stronger.

November 25, 2015

While these are more of a tasty treat than a medicinal product, I enjoy having them in my bag whenever I am out. When i have a dry mouth or a small throat tickle I can pop one of these in my mouth and be satisfied.
I enjoy the flavour and find that they aren't too strong so younger children will also use them without complaint as some other halls flavours are quite strong and children will spit them out.