Chi 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protectant Spray

Chi 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protectant Spray Reviews

Ranked #1135 out of 2199 in Hair Care

Please Note: This product is hazmat and cannot ship express. This product must ship via ground transportation.

January 10, 2017

This is what I have always before i blow dry and straighten my hair. it was recommened by my sister and ever since i've tried, i havent looked back or considered another brand.

November 28, 2016

I love this heat protectant spray! It's been my go-to for several years now. It has a pleasant smell, and it's easy to use.

I apply a few sprays to each section of hair before I dry or curl it. It helps to cut down on frizz for sure! My hair is no where near as damaged as it used to be, since I've started using this.

I used a lot of cheaper brands of heat protectant and they are not worth the money. They don't protect your hair, I can literally see the damage happening as I'm curling! This product almost seems like it moisturizes your hair as it's been fried with heat!

I highly recommend this product :)

March 15, 2016

This product is great for protecting your hair, I've used it for years now and it also keeps your hair feeling light/natural unlike others that make your hair feel heavy and sticky, it also has a great smell! Great for keeping fizziness down as well.

February 04, 2016

I received this in a kit from winners .
    A little lasts a long time and the smell is amazing.
    Kind of like a Calvin klein perfume lol

November 24, 2015

By far the best thermal protection spray I have ever used! Great scent and eorks very well. Keeps hair soft and protected from heat damage from styling tools. Worth the $17 Cdn price! Fantastic splurge!

November 24, 2015

I didn't love this heat protectant. The smell is mild, and that's a positive. I found it quite sticky, almost like a hairspray, and that made it difficult to work with. If any amount of spray got on a section of hair I wasn't working with, it would get to sticky to comb through by the time I was ready to straighten it. This product was expensive, so I expected better quality.

October 31, 2015

What a great product !! Works really well for my hair , keeps them from been damage from blow drying or straightening my hair everyday and its cheap. I also find it smells great compare to some other heat protectors.

September 25, 2015

CHI 44 Iron Guard works very well. Excellent for straightening OR curling your hair. Protects your hair and helps tame frizz and flyaways. It's the only product I've found that actually makes my hair stay straight!

August 05, 2015

I've tried a few heat protectant sprays, and while it's hard to judge them, this one is my favorite, mostly for the scent and the shine it gives my hair. This stuff can be pricey, but you can find it cheaper than regular price at stores like Marshall's and TJMaxx, as well as online at places like Amazon. This doesn't smell great, but it doesn't smell bad, like some others I've tried. This leaves my hair soft and shiny.

July 23, 2015

I have a Chi straightener, so was intrigued by a Chi heat-protecting product. The product itself smells alright, and sprays on feeling a bit sticky (similar to hairspray). However, I do think it does a pretty good job of protecting my hair. It's a bit pricey, but it's currently what I use in tandem with a hair serum in order to keep my hair protected while I straighten it.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Mentos Candy

Movies/TV Series

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce