CHI Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Achieve professional results with this CHi Ceraic Flat Hairstyling Iron. For more information, go to www.folica.com/brands/chi/flat-iron

September 14, 2016

This is the best flat iron I have ever used. It doesn't dry out my hair and leave it super soft and sleek. I have tried others but the results did not come close to the CHI.

August 15, 2016

Ce fer plat fonctionne à merveille!! Il atteind sa température maximale en quelques secondes et je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il abîme mes cheveux. Je l'utilise autant pour raidir que pour friser mes cheveux et ces deux techniques fonctionnent très bien. Deux petites choses que j'aurais aimé avec ce fer: #1 - un régulateur de température #2 - un support pour qu'il me touche pas la surface, car j'ai déjà brulé deux serviettes depuis que je l'utilise. Mais mis à part ces deux petites suggestions, je recommende fortement ce fer plat. Vous l'aimerez, c'est certain!!

May 17, 2016

This is one of my favorite ones that I have tried (and believe I have tried many) I have extremely curly hair and this works really well for me I would recommend this one for sure

April 04, 2016

I just bought this straightner and it does not disappoint me yet. Like all iron they are way over priced but it worth every penny. leaves your hair nice and smooth

April 04, 2016

I paid around $150 for my hair straightener about 6 or 7 years ago and I've never had an issue with it in all this time. It gets hot really quickly and it doesn't damage my hair while straightening it, glides smoothly over.

February 17, 2016

Love this!

I've had two of these flat irons and they don't disappoint. I only got a new one because my godchild went to college and I gave her mine. Don't hesitate! Totally worth every penny!

February 12, 2016

I've loved chi for years !! Can't get me to have anything else although I've tried others I just keep coming back ! leaves your hair so soft and straight even over night ! 100/100

February 05, 2016

Literally no other straightener works like this on my curly frizzy hair. It's magical! I plan to buy it again next time it breaks.

January 28, 2016

GreAt iron. I. Had two. One I've had for about 6 years. It still works great but I just got a new one for Christmas. It's held up to many drops. Heats up great. Don't burn my hair and leaves it super straight. I use it daily!!

January 05, 2016

I have had my iron for about 7 years and it still works great. The only complaint I have is that my hair sometimes gets stuck or it pulls at my hair.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted