CHI Flat Iron

CHI Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 69 in Flat Iron

October 19, 2016

OMG OMG OMG.. yes yes yes, the classic CHI Flat Iron, I definitely give this 5 Stars no problem. When all of us girls at the salon started buying them, we paid $250 -$300 each !! All of our clients totally noticed the difference instantly, along with us. When a client notices a flat iron change, it must be pretty dramatic, and it was.

#1- I love how light the iron is, it is easy to hold or long periods of time without being too heavy.
#2 - It has a very long cord, so you dont' have to be right next to an outlet. Perfect for salons. The cord also swivels as so it doesn't get tangled or bent out of shape.
#3 - It was a total 360 degree change. I was using a Bablyss, which isn't the best to begin with, but I thought was pretty good, holy moly, NO WAY.. CHI CHANGED MY LIFE LoL.
#4 - Its plates are pure ceramic, not ceramic plated, makes a huge difference. The heat is so consistent and maintains temperature.. Also, it will adjust the heat according to how long you hold the iron on the hair, it doesn't burn the hair either.
#5 - CHI makes an entire line or creams, lotions, and potions, shampoos and conditioners that work with their hot tools. CHI makes a blowdryer that is out of this world as well.

CHI Irons and other Hot Tools will make your hair totally transformed, soft, shiny, smooth , and luxurious.

I do recommend ANY CHI Hot Tool, especially their flat irons. They are affordable now too, $ 85 and up.

October 19, 2016

Received this as a gift about 5 years ago and it was one of the most popular at the time. I like the ceramic plates and how it did straighten my curly/wavy hair well. Unfortunately over time the colour wore off and the clamps (not the plates but the whole 'arms') loosened, and would clamp off center, catching my hair in the process. I also didn't like how the temperature wasn't adjustable.

October 04, 2016

This is a popular brand of flat irons. they work, however I find that the paul Mitchell brand is much better. The CHI does get hot and straighten hair, however I stopped using my CHI when I bought a paul mitchell. for the price its a great flat iron

October 01, 2016

Super bon fer qui lisse à perfections mes longs cheveux fins. La chaleur est bonne sans briser mes cheveux . Mes pointes sont lisses et très douces au toucher.

May 05, 2016

This was the first straightener I ever bought and had two of them before moving on to the Croc brand. Great flat irons for the price and last quite a long time.

May 04, 2016

I have had mine for 6 years. It works very well. I have very stubborn wavy hair and it straightens like a pin. It is awsume, it heats up very quickly. Chi has always been a popular and reputable brand.

May 04, 2016

I live in Quebec, Canada. I think i paid around 150$ for that flat iron back in the days. It was expensive, but i was starting my hairdressing classes and wanted to have a nice quality iron. It lasted me more than 5 years. It was the best iron i ever got in my entire life ! Totally worth the money.

March 27, 2016

One of my favourite flat iron. I no longer use it any more because mine broke right after a year :( but no other flat iron that I've brought can give me the same results as the CHI can. The price is not so bad.

March 10, 2016

This is the only straightener I have ever used and most likely the only brand I will stay with. It works amazing without getting too hot that my hair frys. It doesn't have a heat setting monitor but it works great at the set temp. I have had two in the past 12 years since straightening my hair. They last a long time and they are worth the price! Also good for curling hair with :)

March 09, 2016

I scored my CHI hair straightener online a little while ago and I am in love with it. It was super cheap and works. What else could I ask for? Also, you can control the temperature, unlike other hair straighteners.