CHI Flat Iron

CHI Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 73 in Flat Iron

February 21, 2017

CHI a flat irons do an amazing job straightening and curling. Does a really good job. The only problem they constant break down. A plate quits working or the cord shorts out. And I have seen them quit work with 1 month to a year. I haven't seen one last do long time and for what you pay it should last a good amount of time. I will say chi doe let you exchange writhing a year or you can send them back up to 2 years

February 16, 2017

If I didn't have the flat iron I have now I would probably purchase a CHI iron. I had one previously and it worked really great to straighten my super thick and long hair quickly and effectively - and it would stay straight for days! The only reason I went with another brand was because it was about half the cost of CHI, but I think the price may have gone down now.

October 19, 2016

OMG OMG OMG.. yes yes yes, the classic CHI Flat Iron, I definitely give this 5 Stars no problem. When all of us girls at the salon started buying them, we paid $250 -$300 each !! All of our clients totally noticed the difference instantly, along with us. When a client notices a flat iron change, it must be pretty dramatic, and it was.

#1- I love how light the iron is, it is easy to hold or long periods of time without being too heavy.
    #2 - It has a very long cord, so you dont' have to be right next to an outlet. Perfect for salons. The cord also swivels as so it doesn't get tangled or bent out of shape.
    #3 - It was a total 360 degree change. I was using a Bablyss, which isn't the best to begin with, but I thought was pretty good, holy moly, NO WAY.. CHI CHANGED MY LIFE LoL.
    #4 - Its plates are pure ceramic, not ceramic plated, makes a huge difference. The heat is so consistent and maintains temperature.. Also, it will adjust the heat according to how long you hold the iron on the hair, it doesn't burn the hair either.
    #5 - CHI makes an entire line or creams, lotions, and potions, shampoos and conditioners that work with their hot tools. CHI makes a blowdryer that is out of this world as well.

CHI Irons and other Hot Tools will make your hair totally transformed, soft, shiny, smooth , and luxurious.

I do recommend ANY CHI Hot Tool, especially their flat irons. They are affordable now too, $ 85 and up.

October 19, 2016

Received this as a gift about 5 years ago and it was one of the most popular at the time. I like the ceramic plates and how it did straighten my curly/wavy hair well. Unfortunately over time the colour wore off and the clamps (not the plates but the whole 'arms') loosened, and would clamp off center, catching my hair in the process. I also didn't like how the temperature wasn't adjustable.

October 04, 2016

This is a popular brand of flat irons. they work, however I find that the paul Mitchell brand is much better. The CHI does get hot and straighten hair, however I stopped using my CHI when I bought a paul mitchell. for the price its a great flat iron

October 01, 2016

Super bon fer qui lisse à perfections mes longs cheveux fins. La chaleur est bonne sans briser mes cheveux . Mes pointes sont lisses et très douces au toucher.

May 05, 2016

This was the first straightener I ever bought and had two of them before moving on to the Croc brand. Great flat irons for the price and last quite a long time.

May 04, 2016

I have had mine for 6 years. It works very well. I have very stubborn wavy hair and it straightens like a pin. It is awsume, it heats up very quickly. Chi has always been a popular and reputable brand.

May 04, 2016

I live in Quebec, Canada. I think i paid around 150$ for that flat iron back in the days. It was expensive, but i was starting my hairdressing classes and wanted to have a nice quality iron. It lasted me more than 5 years. It was the best iron i ever got in my entire life ! Totally worth the money.

March 27, 2016

One of my favourite flat iron. I no longer use it any more because mine broke right after a year :( but no other flat iron that I've brought can give me the same results as the CHI can. The price is not so bad.

Pretty Woman (1990)