CHI Iron Guard Protection Spray

CHI Iron Guard Protection Spray Reviews

Ranked #1573 out of 2161 in Hair Care

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray gives you superior heat protection for your hair.

November 07, 2016

I have used almost every CHI product including their shampoo, conditioner, flat iron, blow dryer, serum etc.

This Iron Guard Protection Spray is superior for protecting my hair from not only my flat iron, but my blow dryer and curling iron as well. Any hot tool you use on your hair, you can use this protection spray. It protects up to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit. It bonds a seal on top of your cuticle so that the heat can't penetrate the hair and "fry" it I guess is a good word to describe it. It can be used on dry hair, then you use your flat iron. You don't need much product, and make sure to spray a good 20 cm away from your hair. Make sure your hair isn't wet from the product prior to ironing, as you may hear a sizzling sound and it can wreck your hair. All the instructions are on the bottle for you. It is a bit pricey, but even if used daily, it lasts me about 3 months per bottle.

I totally recommend this product.

February 19, 2014

I use a flat iron daily and dye my hair monthly so between the dye chemicals and heat from the flat iron it makes my hair dry and frizzy. A beauty salon store recommended Chi Iron Guard Protection Spray and it sure has helped with my hair. I wash my hair every second day and now try to only flat iron every second day and the spray has helped my hair condition. I now tell everyone that flat irons to use this .

August 25, 2011

Hello girlis:)
So i don't know about you, but i love to have my hair LONG. I've always hated me with short locks, and having it long is the way i prefer it. But i have curly/wavy hair naturally, and if i leave it alone.. it's a crazy mess. so i flat iron it most of the time, if i'm not curling it.. And this has made the ends of my hair split, and damaged. After i started using this heat protectant, though expensive for my taste, i noticed a difference almost immediately in the ends of my hair.