Good

chi keratin silk infusion Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 2311 in Hair Care

December 29, 2016

I am super happy with this product! I was looking for something to replace a Kerastase hair protecting cream that was running low and I found this at a local Winners for $20 so I thought I would give it a try. It has been great! The scent is pleasant but quite strong at first (it fades quickly). A dime sized drop is perfect for my mid-length hair. I focus on the ends prior to blow drying and I've found that it really smooths out any frizzies and gives a nice polished straight hair look. It does leave a bit of a film on your hands so don't overapply! A little goes a long way.

August 31, 2016

CHI Keratin Silk Infusion is a hair oil and works wonders.smells nice.you only have and need to use a very small amount.i have really long hair and use 2-3 drops.i stay away from scalp and may also use a little extra on my ends.hair is soft and silky.wish they had it in a pump bottle is about my only negative thing and even that is my personal preference.