Chia Seeds

Chia Seeds Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 541 in Misc

September 13, 2016

I've always been curious about the "super food" power of chia seeds. I have been told how versatile they are (a quick google search will turn around about 5,000 ideas) and I thought I'd like to try them myself.

First, the price: I suspect that the reason for the high price point is the "super food" label. If you want to save money, I probably wouldn't make these seeds a regular part of your grocery list.

Second: the first thing I made was something called "chia seed pudding" whereby you put chia seeds in some milk and add a variety of spices to your taste (in my case, cinnamon and nutmeg). Be prepared. What they look like when they're done is a grey mass full of small dinosaur-egg looking things. And the texture is pretty far out if you're even slightly picky about your food.

Nonetheless, if you'd adventurous and looking to add some new health foods to your diet, give it a try! My next move is to figure out all sorts of other things you can do with them!

February 12, 2016

I use my chia seeds each morning for breakfast. It gives me a boost of energy and protein to last till next meal. I usually sprinkle in on my yoghurt with home made granola, but it's so versatile that you can add it to almost anything.

January 26, 2016

Chia Seeds are very healthy .. Friend of mind is nurse ..she recommend ..that I get chia seeds and start putting them in yogurt or make smoothies in magic bullett ,so I went to health store purchase bag and now I can't do without them .feel like I have more energy since I start using chia seeds .

January 15, 2016

I just started eating these and love them. I put them in my yogurt and oatmeal for breakfast.

December 26, 2015

I eat these for breakfast, in "summer oatmeal" and use them in my baking. They are great for binding ingredients as they absorb liquid. They are an excellent source of calcium and protein and are considered a good source of energy. A little of these seeds goes a long way.

December 26, 2015

SUPER, SUPER healthy for you and tasty! Mix them in my smoothies and yogurt. Have a nice crunch to them. They can get really expensive, but it's worth the health benefits of such tiny tiny seeds.

August 13, 2015

I like to grind them and add them to smoothies, cereal and yoghurt.

August 13, 2015

Chia seeds are fantastic, they don't really have a taste and they are super good for you. There is so many health benefits as well. Pinterest has so many recipes for chia seeds.