Good

ChickAdvisor T-Shirts Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 35 in T-shirts

December 05, 2014

all my friends ,family and friends ljust love thisaweesome product we will buy it over and over again always.it is ajust so a perfect gift for the entire family

April 30, 2010

This review is for this delicious site! I love it, where else can you try things brag about them or complain about them & learn & share this with everybody! And we want to know we actually care! Come on what could be better! Kudos!!!!!

November 28, 2007

I love everything about this tee! I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl and I love that it's casual enough to wear any day but doesn't make me look frumpy. I'm a huge fan of American Apparel tees (not a fan of their prices sometimes though) and I love that this one is from their line. The cut and shape is flattering. I got the hot pink one which I have to say works great with my skin tone! haha I'm so used to wearing black all the time especially with my job that a nice pop of colour was a must in my wardrobe. It's so versatile because you can wear it on it's own when it's warm, throw a long-sleeve t-shirt underneath when it's cool, and put a funky jacket/blazer over top to dress it up! I think the definition of "chick" is cute and clever and the logo on the back is great. It's a must for any cool chick especially if your a cool chick advisor member! :)

November 25, 2007

This has instantly become my favourite tee. Although I can't accurately get the Sangria colour on the photo, it is absolutely gorgeous! (see it here: http://tinyurl.com/37cpmx) It is very soft and fits well. Best of all, it has attitude!

August 19, 2007

I agree with Artist, I wanted one of these tshirts when I saw Ali wearing one. I can't wait to order one once they are in!

August 19, 2007

Okay, I used this photo from the site, because I don't have a digital camera to take a picture of myself wearing it!

I received this shirt at the Shop Crawl, and I love it! I have a black one. The t-shirt is actually from American Apparel... good quality stuff! I think it's so cute how it has the definition of "Chick" on the front, and then the back it has the ChickAdvisor logo! I also like how the shirt is a longer length. The fit is very nice too. I never feel sloppy when I wear this t-shirt.

If you love ChickAdvisor, I definitely recommend that you get one when they have them in!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic