Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul
Good

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 960 in Books

March 31, 2016

The Chicken Soup series is so uplifting, and it is so great to be able to open the book read a short story that usually warms the heart.

I absolutely loved this book as a teen. I enjoyed the quotes, stories and many times I personally related to them.

I even had a Chicken soup for the teenage soul journal. Was a very cute and enjoyable keepsake.

January 31, 2016

I used to love this book when I was a Teen. I would literally sit there all day and read the whole book in one sitting.

October 05, 2015

I had this book as a teenager and I really liked reading all the true stories. It made me feel not so alone that some of the teens in this book were kind of going through the same things I was at the time. You can kind of relate and I like that about a book.

June 03, 2015

I remember my mom surprising me with this book as a 6th or 7th grader. A few of the stories made me cry, but they also really made me feel better about my life and humanity in general. They gave me lots of cool ideas and inspired me so I totally recommend this book for your preteen to encourage a better sense of morality and community,

April 14, 2015

When this series came out I was excited because I really wanted to read them. I've seen them around 5th grade but only got my hands on them around 7th or 8th grade. Love this book. They have several others as well not just for teens. These books are a bit useful and have some advice but also have nice stories.

What do you think, have you read it?

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas