Children's Benadryl Liquid

Children's Benadryl Liquid Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

October 20, 2016

I use this for my daughter who is constantly sneezing, especially at night. i really notice the difference in 20 minutes as compared to the regular caplets. They take longer to provide relief. I also like that it has a nice flavor which makes it more likely for the kids to want to take it. I trust the benadryl brand most of all.

October 20, 2016

My son took an allergic reaction. His eyes were itchy and red, I gave him Children's Benadryl and it cleared him up and he was back to his own active self shortly after.

April 23, 2016

My grand son was sick with the flue one time and I purchased this Benadryl product for him due to being so stuffed up gave him some of this stuff in the evening and by the next morning he wasn't as stuffed up he could breath a little easier

March 31, 2016

Children's Benadryl liquid is a must for any home with children. Even if they do not have allergies at the moment, an allergy could strike at any time.

We have a family member who ate Bananas her entire life and then ate one and almost died. Because of this there is always both Children's Benadryl in liquid form and regular adult pill form Benadryl at our house.

You never know when it could be a life saver.

March 15, 2016

The price is a tad higher than Id like on the benadryl, but it still doesnt prevent me from buying it. Its fast and effective product. Lots of allergies in our house, its always nice to have on hand for those days where we just cant avoid an allergic reaction to something

July 17, 2015

My poor son has been cursed with terrible allergies. He wakes up in the morning and the sneezing starts almost immediately. I give him a dose of this and within minutes he's much, much better. I only give it to him once and he is good to go for the rest of the day. He likes the bubblegum flavour which definitely helps when getting an 8 year old to take any medication. I am never without this during the spring and summer.

June 29, 2015

Many people may think that this can only be used if your child has had an allergic reaction, but that's not the case. If you child has a cold with a runny nose and watery eyes (even allergies) you can use this product. This helps to clear and release any boogies in your child's nose as well as provide some relief from other cold symptoms. As we were instructed the reaction per child will vary - it will either make your child sleepy or super excited - lol.
I highly recommend this product and have used it on my son lots of times for both a cold and reaction he may have been having. My son isn't a happy camper when it comes to getting medicine, but as he has gotten older he has become better and I think the bubble gum flavour of this product helps as it isn't a terrible taste for them.

April 21, 2015

Another medicine we have handy along with Tylenol. We use it if my daughter has a reaction to her checkup shots. So far has worked miracles - fast rash and itchiness relief.

April 21, 2015

One of my grandsons takes this from time to time for his seasonal allergies. It's a great product that provides relief from sneezing and watery eyes. It does make him sleepy though.

March 06, 2015

This works great for the seasonal allergies some of my kids have. it taste sweet and they take it very easily. every parent should have this at their home just in case.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends