children's Benedryl Allergy
Good

children's Benedryl Allergy Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 495 in Remedies

July 15, 2015

This product is definitely something I keep in the medicine cabinet at home! It tastes fantastic my kids never fight to take it if needed. I think that is a huge bonus! It works fast and that is even more important. I would definitely recommend this to any parent!

June 11, 2015

I hate allergy season! I hate dust and that I have passed on allergies to my daughter... She's suffered so much this passed year and this and Claritin have given us a huge helping hand. When she's happy so am I! N

June 10, 2015

When the snow melted, We got snow mold and boy does that affect my sons sinuses, sneezing, coughing,dry eyes, it was very hard for him to get a good sleep so, when I found Benedryl I was so happy because it worked like a charm , it helped him through his rough allergies to the snow mold. This product is avaliable at any grocery store or parmacy.

May 01, 2015

My nephews take this product for allergies and like it fairly well. It helps them with the allergy, while at the same time, doesn't make them sleepy and groggy.

March 11, 2015

My granddaughter has severe allergies to animals. She was advised by her family Dr. to take Children's Benadryl for Allergies. This medicine works really well and she doesn't mind the taste. You can help to prevent an allergic reaction, but it is really difficult to keep a child away from cats and dogs.

January 28, 2015

This product really works quickly to ease your child's discomfort. I never go on any trip without it.

May 29, 2014

This product is fast working and tastes great in bubble gum flavour. Always carry it on us for emergencies.

Wish they carries small portable sizes that we have seen in the USA as they are easier to carry around.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating