Childrens Claritin
Good

Childrens Claritin Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 487 in Remedies

Loratadine 5 mg/antihistamine. Ages 2 years and older. Non-drowsy (when taken as directed). 24 hour relief of: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose. Indoor & outdoor allergies.

January 09, 2015

My son has moderate sometimes severe allergies which include itchy eyes,coughing and sneezing.He's severely Autistic and getting him to take medication especially liquid is a chore itself but he has no problem taking these and loves the flavor.This medication also relieves his symptoms and is long lasting.Definitely my go to allergy relief medication for my little guy.

June 15, 2012

I love childrens claritin it worked very good for my son. It doesn't make you drowsy. It works in a good amount of time. It makes the watery eyes runny nose and stuffy nose go away. I have tried other allergy medications and that did not work very good like Claritin. I will continue to use this product and would recommend it to any other parents that have children with allergies. A pack of 10 will cost you about $4.00.

May 08, 2009

I have bought this product before, but I am just so pleased with this product that I had to report it. My son suffers from allergies and this product has kept him from having to get shots. He takes two chewable tablets every morning and it has worked wonders! Last year he missed several days of school and now that he takes claritin, he hasn't missed a day yet! Great Product!